Pages


Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 10 - Coober Pedy to Erldunda

Today was not a great day as far as things to do, Just basically drive 500km and set up camp again! There is basically just 3 towns in between today, Cadney Homestead with a sign out front basically begging people to come in and buy some food so they dont go hungry, then there is Marla where the Oodnadatta Track Starts/Ends depending on your perspective. Just for the sake of it, I drove ~1Km down the track to try it out, I guess this part is not too rough. I then stopped at Marla for some morning Tea.

After that I headed for the Border ~150Km further on. Just before I got there, I hit the momentus 3000km mark in my travels so far.

From there, another 95Km and I had arrived at Erldunda, my stop for the night before heading west tomorrow towards Ayres Rock and The Olgas.
There is a swimming pool here, maybe its time for a swim before dinner

Distance Driven: 504.4km (3142.5km total)
Geocaches Found: 3 (3 Trad, (1 DNF)) (103 Total)
Caravan Park Rating: 6/10 (Very Basic, Ground for pitching tent is just small stones, but the caravans get nice grass. It was cheap @$11)

2 comments: