Pages


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 20 – Coober Pedy to Port Pirie

Not too much to tell about today. My car is still behaving.
Some things I forgot about yesterday; Saw my first dingo just outside Alice Springs just as I was on my way out of town. Also saw some scrawny red kangaroos the day before at the Desert Park. Nearly ran over 2 lizards, one normal looking, the other had an orange head and neck and the rest of his body was a light brown.
Anyway, onto today, another long stretch of driving which seemed to be a lot easier this time then on the way up, maybe I am just used to it. It also seemed more interesting coming the other way. I stopped at Port Augusta for lunch and more of a look around, then onto Port Pirie for a rest and to work out some sort of plan for tomorrow.
Distance Driven: 649.9km (6465.0km total)
Geocaches Found: 6 (6 Trad)(140 Total)
Caravan Park Rating: 6/10 (Basic, Nice setting, no frills)

No comments:

Post a Comment